Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Today was a so-so day

I tried a new breakfast and raw snack. I'm still experimenting. So far, I eat raw breakfasts always and have been faithful since November more or less. Only skipped one or two days - even during the holiday season which is really good for me.

Breakfast was fresh strawberries with raw almonds and almond milk.

Lunch was cooked.

Raw snack was whole grain manna bread (some raw foodists won't consider it raw, but it's as close as I can come without a dehydrator right now...) with an organic tomato, a handful or raw almonds, cold-pressed EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil...at least I hope it was cold-pressed, otherwise it's not raw...see I make mistakes...many) and some basil, raw cheese (unpasteurized).

It was good and filling.

I ate a cooked dinner, but skipped the brownies I made the family for dessert.

Life is hit and miss. There's nothing perfect. It's progress, y'all and I'm making it. I plan to lose over 200 lbs eating this way. So far, I have also cut out soda of any kind...I drink mostly water.

I've also added in a green powder, which helps so much.

The changes are slow, but they're coming.

Sometimes, I feel so weird and alone though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home