Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Another Flush

I've been doing 2/3 raw for a few weeks...well, 4/5 actually. Breakfast, lunch, snack and dessert has been raw. Dinner has been cooked except for this weekend when I went to the in-laws and I just broke down.

I tried bringing my own fruit, but I let them break me easily in fact. I take full responsiblity for wavering and well, I'll be better prepared next time. It's tough not having support, but I'm not the first to deal with that hurdle. I won't be the last.

Today I realized that I have to do something drastic. I have so much toxicity swimming around in my body. I've begun a three-day Lemon/Mucous fast. I am drinking a salt-water enema first thing in the AM with a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. I am also taking guaifenesin (good for my FMS and for my mucuous). I am coughing and pooping. It's great fun (haha!) just not at the same time. Thank heaven for small favors, right!


I am also drinking fresh lemon-ade. I am hand juicing two-four lemons depending upon size, using 1/4 cup of raw Texas honey and filling it with cold water. then I let it sit in the fridge, covered of course, for about an hour or more and drink.

This will be my sustenance for three days. After that, if I feel good, I'll go to five. If not, I'll break the fast with pomegranate and other fresh juices and raw fruits and veggies.

I'll try and post more here. Eventually I want to turn my experiences into a book to help other ladies and gents conquer obesity the raw way.

What is really raw today is my emotions. I'm crying and angry and sad and depressed and just overall cleansing my moods. It feels good to allow myself to feel for a change. I don't want to stuff myself up to keep my emotions in check any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home