Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day One

Today is the first day of the rest of my raw life. I am going to take things one raw meal at a time, one minute at a time if I have to. There will be more accountability here. I will slip and eat some cooked from time to time, but you'll hear about it.

I had a horrible weekend because I ate to please others so I wouldn't be "DIFFERENT". I suffered miserably for it and was humiliated. I had horrendous physical pain and struggled with stomach upset and uncontrollable gastrointestinal stuff. I could barely get off the couch and realized that there is the cooked connection to my pain.

I now believe that my ills are all related to eating crap and cooked stuff. I am ready to live my raw life in a raw and honest manner.

This morning I ate a chocolate-coconut lara bar and 10 ozzies of strawberries.

Tomorrow I will post what else I had today.

Join me on my journey to raw. I welcome your suggestions, comments and advice, but I will do in the end what is best for me as I would encourage any of you to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home