Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Detox Symptoms

Over the past few days, I've felt:

sluggish
downright exhausted
weepy, tearful, fearful, hopeless & depressed
mad
a build up of acne
poopy but not really gassy

Gross, huh!

I've also had some phantom and real pain ... in all of my fibro points. Headaches from caffeine detox and...tingling in my hands especially when typing for a while.

I just want to cry right now. I know why I'm doing this and I know I've had good moments...yesterday, I felt pure joy and felt confident and like I could conquer the world. I've also lost almost ten pounds in four days. Yup!

In addition, I feel lighter and better overall. Underneath the toxicity, I know I am better, stronger and happier than I could ever have imagined years ago.

I'm ready for good health. I finally believe I deserve it so bring it on detox. I'm strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home