Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Post - Cleanse Report

Hey all,

I finished my Green Cleanse. During mid-week, I shifted from Plan B (green smoothies and raw fruits) to Plan C, two green smoothies a day, with whole foods for the third meal. Here are some figures to show that even doing what I did can be a significant improvement:

Before After
Weight
389.5 384.5
BMI
76.5 72.5
Saliva PH
7.6 7.2
Urine PH
6.0 6.6
Energy Level
1 4
Stress Level
9 6
Overall Health & Well Being
5 6
Satisfaction with life
2 5
Toxicity Score
161 94

Basically, I am closer to an alkaline state. I have lost some fat weight which will be more sustainable than water weight. I did not suffer hunger very much at all. I have improved on a variety of symptoms. My skin is clearer, my hair is softer, shinier and longer. The black circles under my eyes are going away.

I feel sexier and I have more stamina in all areas :) I can do more with my children and not need a nap.

Next step for me is Frederic Patenaude's 21 Day Challenge. It begins today. For the next three weeks I will do this each day:

1) Drink at least 32 oz of a green smoothie
2) exercise for ten minutes on the treadmill
3) Fall asleep before midnight!

As Victoria Boutenko, who spoke to us last night on Dr. Ritamarie's conference call - thanks Victoria and Dr. Ritamarie - things don't happen overnight. Good health is a process. Going from SAD (Standard American Diet) to RAD (Raw Awesome Diet) will take time. My next transition period really needs me to add support for this process. I am not going to be eating chips and pizza the rest of the day. The goal is for whole foods to be the majority of my diet when I'm not green smoothie drinking.

That, to me, is lean protein (preferably organic), lots of veggies and complex carbohydrates. No processed foods.

Progress, not perfection as the AA adage dictates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home