Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Day One of Patenaude's 21 Day Challenge

I am off the green cleanse for a total of 36 hours. Yesterday, I ate two regular, vegetarian meals and had a green smoothie of about 56 ounces for breakfast. I did my exercise and went to bed before 11pm. I was very tired.

My legs began to swell from my lymphedema and my afternoon was rough. I became a bear with the kids. I was undernourished and missing raw food.

I realize and this pains me...even though I know I have to go raw, that I must pick up the pace. I am now going to two raw meals per day for five days a week...STARTING TODAY. I am looking for RAW recipes that are quick, easy and high on flavor.

I can't go back to pain. Stepping up the RAW and picking up the pace are the name of the game today. I wish I wasn't so sad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home