Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Day Two - Lenten Challenge

Last night was rough. I put frozen bananas and unsoaked dates into my Vita-Mix. It overheated (big shocker there, right?) and I was left hungry for an extra 45 minutes. That'll teach me to treat my blender poorly. She is my best friend these days.

My daughter was watching "Veggie Tales" videos last night and...well, I knew it was bad when I started foaming at the mouth thinking about the animated cucumbers, tomatoes and asparaguses in all sorts of tasty combinations.

This RAW thing has a hold of me :) I'm not letting it let go, either...watch out Larry the Cucumber, I'm coming for you.

Another tip - Stevia mixed with Kombucha is pretty tasty and can help curb soda cravings. At least that's what Natalia Rose of the Raw Food DetoxDiet says. Gonna try it later and will let y'all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home