Raw ReEvolution

Living well is living raw!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Day 1 of Green Cleanse

I am on the second course of a green cleanse with Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo. Since doing the last one, I fell off the raw food wagon. I can honestly say that I rebelled against what i know to be true. I also had a horrible meeting with a horrible endocrinologist who told me that I need meat protein - lean meats, of course, and shouldn't eat anything after 2pm each day.

He also intimated to me that I had no will power and offered me DIET PILLS and surgery.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! this makes me so angry. I hate how the medical community looks at obese people and food addicitons. I'm tired of it all and tired of being in pain.

I am ready to move on.

My goal and I want your help - keep me honest for 112 days. That's how long I have until my 35th birthday. I had always said that I would be healthier at 35 than I was at 30 and even 25. I want to be healthier at 35 than I've ever been. I can do this. I am inspired. I am jazzed. I am happy about my decision. My heart knows it's right.

I will have weaknesses. The items I ate this weekend were horrific - pizza, brownies, cupcakes and I did it knowing I shouldn't.

I am done with that SAD life. I am taking charge. I am READY!

Last night at 6pm I began this cleanse. I will 'break it' on June 23rd with a raw cake. Recipes would be appreciated. Right now, I'm looking at the Boutenko 'wedding' cake.

I am done with misery. I choose happiness. I choose joy. I choose raw. I choose life. I choose to live my life every day and treat it as the gift it is. I choose to treasure that gift and myself. I choose to be an example. I choose to be myself and allow emotions to be felt.

Am juice drink - key limes hand-juiced with two juiced stalks of celery and 3 packets of green-leaf stevia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home